If you still see the spots on printed documents after making multiple copies, clean the drum unit as follows:.
Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly, and then remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit. Position the print sample in front of the drum unit so you will know the exact position on the drum that is causing the poor print. When you find the substance on the drum surface that matches the print sample, gently dab the surface of the OPC drum with a cotton swab that is lightly dampened with isopropyl alcohol.
Not your product? How do I clean white or black spots on printed documents? First make 10 to 15 copies of a blank, white sheet of paper. Do not use a scrubbing or wiping motion because this might damage the drum.
White Papers, Black Marks: Architecture, Race, Culture by Lesley Naa Norle Lokko
Do not try to clean the surface of the OPC drum with a sharp object, such as a ball-point pen, because this might cause permanent damage to the drum unit. If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs? Thanks for the breakdown. Three years later and your pen-testing article is relevant! I am looking for a white pen to write greetings on green Christmas card.
Have just ordered your favorite, the Signo Uni-Ball, and await delivery. Thank you for running this test!
- Legacies, Lies and Lullabies: The World of a Second Generation Holocaust Survivor.
- Violin Concerto, no.2, op. 90, movt.1, (piano part).
- Sugarless: A Novel.
- Malizia e piacere (Italian Edition).
- Close view of heavyweight white paper with black scuff marks.?
- La Nuit du 12 au 13 (Masque Jaune t. 95) (French Edition).
- How do I clean white or black spots on printed documents? | Brother.
I just found Arteza water color pens, brush in pen with the color in it. No messy brush with water, no water bucket, no brush to clean, so awesome. I bought the the 96 color set.
Classical Connections: Black marks on white paper
I love the Gelly Roll Moonlight 10 set, 0. I just bought my 2nd set. I like the uni ball too but find that the ink tends to flake when its dry.. Your email address will not be published. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.
Learn how your comment data is processed. It turns out that not all white pens are created the equal. This prompted to me to do a little digging to find the best white pen for black paper.
Happy drawing! I love gelly roll pens on black paper. I think Sakura makes them. Thanks, Sue.
I love my signo uniball pens. Thanks for your comment, Amy. Uni-Ball Signo writes best but it drains real fast. Do know if they sell a refill for it?
- Away with these self-loving lads - No. 21 from First Book of Airs, Part 2.
- Black Marks on the White Page by Witi Ihimaera - Penguin Books New Zealand.
- Amazone Air line (Premier roman) (French Edition).
- White Papers, Black Marks: Architecture, Race, Culture - Google книги.
Is there a white ink pen with a 0.