He teaches dramaturgy at Swarthmore College and fiction at the University of Baltimore.
- The Myth of the Lost Cause and Civil War History?
- Account Options?
- Item Preview!
- Three Little Pigs (Peter Pan Records Read Along);
- Communication Campaigns About Drugs: Government, Media, and the Public (Routledge Communication Series).
He is also the author of a novel, Sugarless Spanning to , and set in cities ranging from Madison, Wisconsin, to Paris, the collection captures a critical chapter in gay history. With sharp touches of humor, this is a marvel of a story. I loved being in the grasp of stories so alight with lust and danger and longing and loss, just as I loved Elliott and Tom—two remarkably complex and empathetic protagonists.
From the first page, I fell headlong into their world and by the last, I was so very sad to leave it. Let Me See It.
- Shop with confidence;
- Anneliese Michel A true story of a case of demonic possession Germany-1976.
- The Missing Years of Thomas Pritchard.
- La vita di Gesù: Nel testo aramaico dei Vangeli (Italian Edition).
- Torn Sneakers.
- How To Organize Your Life; Get Organized With These Hands-On Strategies For Organizing Your Home, Paperwork, Computer Files, Time and More?
James Magruder Author. Publication Date.
Sugarless : a novel
It starts out as an edgy, nervously funny high school romp. Then the author gradually lures you into more dangerous waters. Are we being selfish? If so, is that okay?
Sugarless: A Novel (): James Magruder - BiblioVault
The novel, as a whole, is rife with colorful characters and side-splitting dialogue. Sugarless is composed of prose that flows with perfect, seemingly effortless control from elegant, astringent wit to merciless, raucous, rude staring-and-describing to passages of breathtaking poetry.
Sugarless is a cold-eyed accounting that refuses to blame, and an act of deep forgiveness that refuses to forget anything—an important, funny, heartbreaking, and beautiful book.